Software, Digital Content, Geopolitics, Economics & More from of a Libertarian Serial Expat and Entrepreneur
"All MapQuest Advantage Enterprise and API customers can use custom SQL WHERE clauses to limit database queries. Use database connectivity to:
- Find and/or display locations within a specified radius.
- Find and/or display locations within a specified rectangle.
- Find and/or display locations within a specified polygon.
- Find and/or display locations around a path, such as a route (suggested driving directions).
- Search with a simple database record MapQuest API, new in version 3.0. You can even access non-MapQuest-specific database fields.
- Integrate location data sets with other corporate databases. For instance, an application could filter bookstore proximity search results based on book availability determined through dynamic database searches."
I'm CEO of an online trade publishing firm in the marketing and defense verticals. We try to make news and data digestible and useful in an environment that is more noisy each day. This personal blog mixes my thoughts and interests on politics, business, software, and more, based on my business and personal experiences. Over the years I have posted items that turned out spectacularly wrong, and a few posts that stood the test of times better. Personal views only.