As an avid Inbox Zero practitioner who likes to find information very quickly, I’ve tinkered quite a bit with my Gmail and Gdrive setup. Here’s what I currently use:
- Gmelius – Email templates and plenty more.
- Todoist – Create tasks from Gmail, because Gmail’s integrated tasks are a joke.
- Meetingbird – Better calendaring.
- CloudHQ – Rename Email, among others.
- Mailto: for Gmail.
- Black Menu – Preview/search your various Google apps from a browser drop-down menu.
- Awesome Drive – Because I still use MS Office.
- Ink for Google – Material design everywhere.
- Stuff from Gmail’s Labs tabs, under settings. I use a “Pending” label for unresolved threads where I’m waiting for someone else to respond (i.e. these are not my tasks), and that’s showing as a separate inbox below the main one.
There are endless others (and endless similar lists) but this is what works for me.