This long interview with David Neeleman, JetBlue Airways’ founder and CEO, is a refreshing must-read and leaves me wanting to know more about the guy and his company. Here’s what a couple queries fetch:
- Neeleman on outsourcing and call centers
- Inc article from March that got lots of linkage
- BusinessWeek article focused on the challenges faced by both the individual and the company
- CIO.com article about Jetblue’s IT
- Baseline and CNet articles about Jetblue’s focus on using Microsoft products
12/15/05 update: The Steady, Strategic Ascent of JetBlue Airways.
thanks, I googled JetBlue interview and your site pulled together a number of excellent articles in one place