The content-to-code ratio

      No Comments on The content-to-code ratio

Adrian Holovaty:

"GetContentSize will tell you, for example, that’s home page — just the page itself, not any attached images, JavaScript classes or style sheets — weighs 47,000 bytes but only devotes 8.70 percent of that to text content. (Really makes you wonder what the other 91.3 percent of the document accomplishes.)"

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *